It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The time of year when friends and family gather with events from casual to formal. To take the stress out of dressing for your holiday affairs I’ve outlined five things that can help you dress with ease!
1. Something Velvet – The velvet trend isn’t going away, and it’s perfect for the holiday season and beyond.
2. Fur-trimmed Wrap – These pieces ca be worn with dresses or jeans and they never go out of style. Locally, Gus Mayer carries a nice selection.
3. A Statement Piece of Jewelry – Whatever your taste in jewelry or the size of your budget a statement necklace or pair of earrings can take a nice outfit to a WOW outfit. One of my favorite places to shop for jewelry is local designer Patricia Marie Fine Jewelry. The feather earrings, bracelets and the necklace at the far right are hers. Below is jewelry starting at less than $60. The fine jewelry is pricier but they are forever pieces.
4. Something Shiny – Whether you just want a little sparkly top or an all-out evening gown, a little shine is always great for a party!
5. A Great Dress – Fun and youthful, sophisticated and sexy, long or short, any one of these will have you ready for your special event.
I can help you find just the right pieces for your holiday even OR help you shop for yourself or a loved one. Contact me HERE to schedule an appointment.
I work with men and women of all ages and will help you develop or enhance your personal style based on your unique attributes. Develop a versatile, comprehensive wardrobe and never worry about what to wear again.